Science or Math Teacher
We are seeking a Full or Part Time Science or Math Teacher to join our team! You will educate students in one or more subjects at a small, alternative charter school.
- Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans
- Adhere to established teaching curriculum
- Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Document and share student grades and evaluations
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Highly qualified in Mathematics or Science
- Previous experience in teaching
- Previous experience with at-risk students
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Benefits include medical, dental, ASRS. Competitive Salary, commensurate with experience.
For questions or to submit your resume, contact Amy or Scott at 928-536-4222 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Northern Arizona Academy is an equal opportunity employer and seeks the “best qualified” applicant based upon job-related qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, creed, age, sex, marital status, physical handicap, or disability, national origin or other protected classifications under state and federal equal opportunity laws.